There are so many things you can do to make your house a home. A trip to the Home Show will inspire you! You can see, touch and experience the most beautiful landscaping, kitchens, windows, remodeling and building services available in our area. Everything to make your house a home is all under one roof.
Make your house a home. The Home Show. . . It’s a great place to start.
- 100,000 square feet filled with the latest products and services on the market
- Is one of the most respected in the construction trade, retail home products and service industry.
- Promotes to all the Tri-State area with high intensity Advertising and Public Relations
|Friday, February 22, 2013||10 AM-8 PM|
|Saturday, February 23, 2013||10 AM-8 PM|
|Sunday, February 24, 2013||11 AM-5 PM|
- Sign and return original copy of contract, along with $200 deposit per booth no later than Sept. 28, 2012. (if you are inquiring about a booth after this date, please call our office for booth availability).
- Payment is due in full by January 10, 2012.
- Contact the Trade Center for any electrical, water, signage, etc. These items must be purchased separately. They are not included in your booth price.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, call the HBAST office at 423-624-9992.
- There is no guarantee for Home Show participation until final payment and contract is received.